Our next workshop: Information and Resource Fair
- Yuliana Rokhline, Bowen Therapist.
- Sheri Martin Soosaar, Occupational Therapist.
- Jennifer Duncan.
- David Schenk, The Clinic Network – Cannabis Clinic.
- Dr. Arla Kasaj, ND RAc Belmont Natural Health Center.
- Peter Wright, Overcoming Adversity.
Click the links below for more information about our previous workshops:
- Nikki Domanski
- Tuaha Saeed / Jillian Henderson
- Alex Revich
- Chronic Pain Management: A Paradigm Shift in Light of the Opioid Crisis – Patty Vamvakitis Kehagias
- Exploring the Health Care Experiences of People with Fibromyalgia: A Body Mapping Study – Dr. Michelle Skop
- Mythbusters – How foods and supplements affect your pain – Dr. Camille Krause
- Enjoying the Holidays while Managing Chronic Pain – Panel Discussion followed by a Q&A with members from the WRCPI.
- Navigating work with chronic pain – Matthew Stein
- Managing chronic pain: An occupational therapy perspective – Emma Grace
- Managing Chronic Conditions through Movement – Katelyn Corke
- Spinal Health – A Collaborative Approach – Craig Bauman
- Understanding chronic pain and its impact on your body – Dr. Kim Moore
- Psychological impact of chronic pain – Cara Kelterborn
- Self-management strategies for a better life – Lynn Cooper